Facility Maintenance Services
Tired of making service calls for every maintenance issue... blown light, brown ceiling tile, broken doorknob, etc.? Well, don't look any further. We offer routine building maintenance services that will not only alleviate your staff from unnecessary work interruptions but services that will also extend the life cycle of your building's finishes.
- Interior Building Maintenance
- Minor Repairs
- Exterior Building Maintenance
- Curb, Sidewalk & Parking Lot Sweeping
- High and Low pressure washing
- Facilities Support Services
- Graffiti Removal
- Light Painting
- Drywall Repair
- Light Bulb and Ballast Replacement
- Ceiling Tile Replacement
Did you know?
Routine exterior maintenance along with proper matting will remarkably reduce the amount of dirt entering your building. It's true, dirt work as sandpaper on your floor and it will drastically reduce its lifecycle. Services such as pressure cleaning, leaf blowing and parking lot sweeping will aid in dirt reduction.
- Over 80% of the soil in your building walked in from the outside
- 1000 people per day in 20 days can track in 24 pounds of soil into your facility
- On average it costs $700 per pound to remove that soil